Thursday, January 16, 2014

Air Out There



I had to leave the office during lunch to get some fresh air.  So, I headed over to the local park and parked myself on a swing to eat.

I love the old school look of this play area.  The rainbow dolphin is not quite Lisa Frank, but still very cute.

In the picture above, see if you can spot the bird.  (I'll post the answer shortly).

I am so grateful to this tree who provided shade and in whose branches birds sat to sing to me.  Coincidentally, or by design if you prefer to think of it that way, this tree is the exact type of tree that lines my street.  I sometimes feel so far from home when I am at work and it's good to know that aspects of my home are never too far away.  I feel protected and loved.

God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment