Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thank you



Finished the image transfer thank you postcards for grandparents and aunts.  I love the way the watercolor looks on the black and white image, so nostalgic and dreamy.

And while I'm sending gratitude... want to give a big THANK YOU to God for blessing me with a son ten years ago today.  This has been a decade of love, laughter and a lot of learning.  It is said that your children pick you to teach you something and so I thank you too Roque for raising me while I raise you.

(Roque, when you were little I sang you a song about an Elephant Shoe, a great big enormous gigantic gargantuan elephant shoe.  It was too big and it didn't fit, but your momma bought you an elephant shoe!  Well, if my heart tried to measure the love I have for you, it would certainly burst trying to complete the task.  Thank you for being here, himbis!)

No comments:

Post a Comment